The Immunisation Advisory Centre annual workshop will be held
over 10-11 September 2020 at the Holiday Inn in Rotorua.
The programme is designed for front-line vaccinators, health
care workers, immunisation managers and immunisation coordinators.
The workshop is a mixture of speaker presentations and group
The topics focus on practical aspects of service delivery but
there are also clinical and technical updates. The workshop is an
excellent opportunity to network with local and national
Topics will include:
- Update on the global vaccination situation
- Ministry of Health immunisation team update
- Changes to the National Immunisation Schedule
- International Update on Vaccine Safety
- CARM and reporting vaccine errors
- Cold Chain Management
- Programme delivery changes
- Alijah's story - surviving tetanus, a family's experience
Cost to attend the workshop is $240
For further information and to register see here.